Figured I needed a better, updated set. ovo
Terms Of Service
All commissions must be sent through note.
1) All payments must be through paypal. Do not include any additional notes, as paypal does NOT endorse the sale of artwork/commissions and it can end with your/my paypal being banned. Also, please do NOT send it as a gift, or anything else under the Personal tab, as paypal cracks down on that.
2) All prices are in USD and must be paid when the sketch is approved. Work will not begin until payment is received.
3) In order to commission me, you MUST have at LEAST one image of the character with colour. I do not accept SL images. Commissions without visual references will be turned down.
4) You are able to ask for changes in the sketch phase. However, if you ask for excessive changes, there will be a fee. Major changes will be limited. If you have changes, please state them all at the same time. Once you have approved of your sketch, you may not make any more changes to the pose or composition of the piece. Please review the sketch carefully before approving.
5) I will show another WIP once the line art is complete, but you may not make any major changes. This includes removing or adding things, unless I have personally forgotten something you asked to be included when you ordered. On the chance that there is an error with your commission after completion (examples being I forgot a marking or item which was clearly stated when ordering) I will make corrections.
6) I retain all rights to my art unless I state otherwise. This means that I can post it to my FA/dA/IB accounts, and any other public/personal uses. You are allowed to post your commission in your gallery, but it must be linked and credited back to me.
7) You may not hire (payment exchanged in return for colouring; money, items, art, etc) someone to colour any artwork of mine (or make any edits at all), whether it is commission or not. You may colour the image yourself, or get someone to colour the image for free. If someone is colouring it, you must ask permission beforehand. Failure to do so may result in the image being removed from your gallery by staff. You may not add your own watermark/logos to any of my artwork, including commissions, trades, and requests.
8) If you need a refund for whatever reason, then you must request it before I've finished your commission, at which point you will only be refunded for work not done. (Ex. You ordered a shaded single, but cancel at the lineart. You’ll only get back the difference) I do not give refunds for pieces once they are complete. If you are unhappy with the piece, I have given you ample time to voice your concerns. If I feel you are being unreasonable (ie. rude, harassing, stalking, and so on) I will terminate the commission if you continue on after a warning. A partial refund will be given if the artwork has been started.
9) I will draw most content. Please ask to make sure I can/will draw what you want!
10) If an extremely complex character is requested, there may be additional charges.
11) I wont draw in another style (eg. Disney, Sonic, another artist). You are hiring me for my art, not for someone else's. If you would like art in someone else's style, then please commission them.